How do I turn on my device?
- Press the button on the back of the device once to power on the device.
How do I turn off my device?
- The ColorSnap Match shuts off automatically after 20-30 seconds.
What do the blue LED flashes mean on the ColorSnap Match?
- Slow pulsing means the device is ready to connect over Bluetooth to your smart device.
- Fast pulsing means the device has connected to your smart device and is waiting for confirmation (by pressing the device button again).
How long will the ColorSnap Match battery last?
- Depending on your amount of use, the ColorSnap Match battery will last over 5,000 scans without needing a charge. To fully charge, plug in the ColorSnap Match for about 45 minutes with any micro USB cable.
How do I check the battery level?
- The settings menu in our apps will show the battery level as a voltage amount. Full charge is 3.9
How do I charge my ColorSnap Match?
- Use any micro USB cable to charge your ColorSnap Match device. For best results plug into wall outlet.
What is the warranty?
- Each ColorSnap Match comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
Does ColorSnap Match require an internet connection to work?
- The ColorSnap Match itself does not require an internet connection, the smart device that it is connected to does require connection in order to search the color libraries selected.
What platforms is the app available for?
- The ColorSnap Match app is available for Android & iOS.