General Troubleshooting Steps:
- Make sure the battery is fully charged by plugging into an electrical outlet for 1 hour.
- Make sure the newest version of the app for your device is downloaded & installed.
- Restart the phone or tablet & reset the ColorSnap Match (the ColorSnap Match resets after holding power button for 15 seconds).
If you're still having issues after any of the troubleshooting you find here, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am having trouble connecting to my smart device:
Follow these simple troubleshooting steps:
- Reset the ColorSnap Match by holding the wake button down for 15 seconds
- On your smart device turn Bluetooth off for 5 seconds & then back on
- Turn on the ColorSnap Match
- Launch the ColorSnap Match app and select "Scan" to pair the device
Note: If using the Android app make sure that location services are turned on
What should I do if Bluetooth won't connect?
- If the device is found by the app but doesn't connect - Charge fully.
Followed instructions to connect to iPhone app. Device detected, but when I press once more to confirm it always fails.
- Put phone in airplane mode to fully reset Bluetooth and try to reconnect.
My device seems to have frozen:
- Try performing a hard reset as described in step 3 of the general troubleshooting steps above. To do this, hold the wake button down for 15 seconds and then release. Press & release the button again and connect through the app as normal.
If the above steps haven't addressed or corrected issues that you are experiencing, please feel contact us at: email@example.com