What is the ColorSnap Match?
- The ColorSnap Match is a revolutionary color-matching system that uses a color scanning device that links to an app to scan and accurately match colors to Sherwin Williams colors.
Does ColorSnap Match require an internet connection to work?
- The Color Muse itself does not require an internet connection, the smart device that it is connected to does require connection in order to search the color libraries selected
Why does the color I scanned look different than what’s on the screen?
- Screen resolution varies from device to device. The color scanned and the represented product results are accurate based on our scanning algorithm even though visual representation on the screen may seem “off”.
Why can’t I use the camera on my smart device?
- The challenge with phone cameras is they don't account for shadows, bright lights or direct sunlight.
- Cameras capture colors with Red, Green, and Blue detectors but human eyes see color differently than camera detectors.
- The ColorSnap Match has its own controlled light source and can read the color you're scanning accurately.